What is Family Law in Illinois?
Family law refers to the practice of helping individuals with family relationships. It includes helping families pick up the pieces of their lives while guiding them through this difficult time. Illinois divorce and family law matters may include the dissolution of marriage, child custody and child support matters, adoption, paternity, and father’s rights issues. Because of the nature of these matters, family law cases tend to be very emotional and strenuous for the parties involved.
To learn more about Illinois Divorce and Family Law, follow the links below:
- Illinois Child Support Calculator
- Illinois Child Support Guidelines
- Illinois Property, Support and Child Support Statute
- Illinois Child Custody Statute
- Illinois Dissolution and Separation Statute
- Illinois Joint Simplified Divorce Statute
- Sample Illinois Joint Parenting Plan
- Illinois Adoption Statutes
- Illinois Juvenile Statutes
- IIllinois Family Laws
To find an Illinois Divorce and Family Law attorney that can assist in your family law matter, visit our divorce and family law attorneys page.
You can also contact our Illinois Offices for more information as well:
St. Clair County Office (Belleville) – Phone: 618-310-3711
Madison County Office (Maryville) – Phone: 618-307-7100
Sangamon County (Springfield), IL Office – Phone: 217-717-8605
McLean County (Bloomington), IL Office – Phone: 309-807-4915
Monroe County Office (Waterloo) – Phone 618-208-0587 *By Appointment Only