What is Family Law in Nebraska?
Family law is a practice area of law that involves matters relating to family relationships and helping individuals through what is likely a difficult time in their lives. In Nebraska, individuals may find themselves facing issues involving divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, paternity and fathers’ rights, among others. Because family law matters usually deal with very personal topics, these cases can tend to be stressful and draining for the families that are involved.
Below are some helpful links regarding Divorce & Family Law in Nebraska
- Nebraska Child Support Statute
- Nebraska Child Support Guidelines
- Nebraska Child Custody Statute
- Nebraska Divorce Statutes
- Nebraska Parenting Plan Guidelines
- Nebraska Paternity Statute
- Nebraska Adoption Statute
- Nebraska Juvenile Statute
- Nebraska Family Laws
If you are in need of representation in a divorce or other family law matters, please visit our Midwest divorce and family lawyers page.
Stange Law Firm, PC in Omaha, Nebraska coming soon!